I've been working today but I got home in time to ride Ace out on a hack. He bounced down the road so free and forward that for one moment I thought I had tacked up the wrong horse. He insisted on trotting and the trot was jaw dropping. He marched along in walk or bounced along in a jog for the sheer joy of movement. I never expected this. I really didn't.
OK he still spooks, but it was blowing a Gale and the spooking is forward and playful. Gone are the spins for home and the turning so violently that he almost brings himself down on the road.
He is simply awesome.
C
And your post is simply awesome too! Once again, more great news.
ReplyDeleteAha! Do I see a bright light on the eastern horizon? Could it be the glow from that smile of yours?
Probably :-)
ReplyDeleteAwesome, awesome awesome!
C