Tuesday, 23 July 2013

A conversation.


Oh my goodness me the road is all different colours!!!

Yes, Ace, that's because it's been raining.

No, no, it must be because the road is about to give way under my feet and kill me!!!

No, Ace, it's perfectly safe. You can walk over the patches.

I can't, I can't

You can, you can.

I won't, I won't

You will, you will.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh...... oh, it was all right after all. Oooops, sorreee.

Sigh.

And repeat.........

C

5 comments:

  1. Love it! *lol* My friend had a horse that saw the white line in the roadway and did a capriole to get over it. Makes it clear that horses definitely perceive the world differently than we do.

    I hope you didn't run into any puddles of water along the way. As we all know they really do give way under your feet and drop you into a bottomless chasm. Horses all know this instinctively. *G*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cunningly enough the one thing he made no fuss about at all today was walking through a puddle. I was so shocked I nearly fell off :-)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to be 'funnily enough' but I quite like what predictive text has given me!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the repeat part that made me laugh... silly boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a limited conversation that I was quickly bored of :-)

    C

    ReplyDelete