I can't decide between these two.
Bruce Springsteen. Baby I was born to run.
Queen. Don't stop me now, I 'm having such a good time.
This morning I had Queen in my head for the whole hack, he just did not want to be held back at all and was bouncing all over the hills.
If it had been up to him it would have been:
The runaway train ran down the track and she blew ....
or
Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when you drop the reins ...
He's definitely a very musical boy :-)
I've told Ace what a good boy he was and given him the day off. Now I have to go and rug them for the night, the weather is rather nasty.
C.
Whichever song suits the moment the best, I guess. Of course, since Springsteen was born here in my home state of New Jersey, I'd have to give him the edge. *G*
ReplyDeleteLove an enthusiastic horse. Glad you enjoy riding one.
A rug? It's like 90+F here most of the day and the nights are not cooling off too much. Of course we are also having thunderstorms every night and the threat of tornados. Don't think sheets would help my Boys too much. (Well, they do have flysheets on, but that's for bugs, not the weather.
Keep boosting Ace's ego. He needs the praise.